Saskatory

Sunday, February 25, 2007

I hope "people wants" to know Dion more!

If anyone saw the brief interview of Stephane Dion by Craig Oliver today, they, like I, witnessed the scripted, boring Dion in action. The fact that the Liberals actually chose this man to lead them baffles me. He is the least prime ministerial party leader in recent memory.

I found it interesting that before going on a rant about Harper wanting to select judges on an ideological basis (what? So no one under the Liberals was ever appointed based on their ideology or political connections?), Dion accused Stephen Harper of being “unfair” towards the Liberals on the anti-terrorism laws issue. He actually used that exact word! Has he not caught the Conservative attack ads? Poor Stephane, someone always seems to be “unfair”ly picking on him. If it’s not fellow Liberals such as Michael Ignatieff, it’s the Prime Minister.

I also thought it was interesting that Dion mentioned in the interview: “People wants to know me more.” To that I say, I hope so! I hope that they wants to know him more so they can really consider him being our Prime Minister and representing us on the national stage. That, I think, is a prospect that would surely scare them away from voting Liberal in the next election.

1 Comments:

  • I also thought it was interesting that Dion mentioned in the interview: “People wants to know me more."

    Dion should be careful about what he wishes for. He might get it.

    By Blogger Brian in Calgary, at 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home